Mergers and acquisitions law firm
DELCADE, experienced corporate lawyers with comprehensive expertise for your national and international transactions.
The mergers and acquisitions team assists, advises, and defends companies at all stages of their development. Our assistance includes:
- Legal and tax structuring of the sale/transfer/acquisition transactions,
- Legal, tax and social audits,
- Drafting and negotiation of documents adapted to your situation (confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, shareholders’ agreements, share, transfer or acquisition contracts, asset and liability guarantees),
- Dialogue with all the stakeholders involved,
- Putting you in touch with other professionals who can provide complementary services.
Our entrepreneurial structure guarantees a personalised, flexible, and reactive service. DELCADE provides a “full service” solution with tax specialists, as well as corporate, employment and GDPR lawyers to secure the operation.
Experience assisting listed and unlisted companies
We assist our clients, representing both listed and unlisted companies, in all types of situations, from the most common to the most complex. We frequently intervene in the context of complex or international transactions.
DELCADE assists both French and international companies and has several lawyers members of foreign bars with extensive experience in cross-border transactions. They advise French and international companies in a wide range of sectors, including technology, health, and self-employed or liberal professions.
A strong and experienced team
Décideurs has once again featured DELCADE in its 2022 rankings of the best law firms in Mergers & Acquisitions. Our dedicated team has been ranked as a in the Mergers & Acquisitions – Transactions up to €75M category.
DELCADE, with offices in PARIS, LILLE, BORDEAUX, and BIARRITZ, operates throughout France (ranked as a leading law firm” by LEGAL500).