Corporate tax lawyer
DELCADE assists clients with the implementation of their tax strategies
DELCADE’s tax law department assists groups as well as small and medium-sized companies with all their tax-related issues, both in France and internationally. Our entrepreneurial approach provides our clients with a strategic and pragmatic vision in the management of their projects.
We notably intervene in the following fields:
- Intra-group restructuring: mergers, de-mergers, partial asset contributions,
- External growth operations: acquisition and sale or transfer of shares (Leverage Buy-Outs (LBOs), Management Buy-Outs (MBOs); Owner Buy-Outs (OBOs),
- Structuring of intra-group transactions: management fees, chairperson mandates, intra-group agreements, etc.,
- Tax integration management,
- Tax audits: performing internal audits and due diligence in the event of a sale, transfer, or acquisition,
- Employee share schemes: management package (allocation of free shares, stock option plans, warrants for business creator shares (BSPCEs), share warrants (BSAs) etc.),
- Transfer pricing and international taxation: permanent establishment, expatriation (exit tax), impatriation, application of international tax conventions etc.,
- VAT and payroll tax.
An established and renowned corporate tax firm
DELCADE is renowned for the excellence of its tax advice. Our team is listed in numerous national and international legal guides that recognise the quality of our expertise.
DELCADE covers all of its clients' tax needs
DELCADE has put together a large team of lawyers with complementary skills to provide comprehensive and personalised support for its clients’ needs. The wide range of topics and issues we handle are a major asset in understanding the challenges faced by our clients, both companies and individuals.