Contract Laws and training at Delcade
Le April 8, 2014 Par Benoît LAFOURCADE
Delcade has a great expertise in advising companies regarding contract documentation.
The lawyer drafting your documentation will help you establish your contracts (employment, sale or purchase, commercial leases, etc.). He or she will also assert your rights when negotiating and drafting the contracts.
In case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract, your lawyer is committed to defending your rights. Being a unique and privileged adviser, he or she accompanies you throughout all legal processes.
Delcade’s corporate department is also able to offer training to its business clients. Specially designed seminars can be organised at your business location or in our offices to train staff in order to improve their understanding of contract law and its many details. We offer seminars on the following topics:
- Sales development: technical contract (franchise agreements, distribution agreements, commercial agents, brokers, business contributions)
- Contractual techniques for improving contractual drafting ( how to draft a preamble, Memorandum of Understanding, applicable laws, choice of courts, price trading, trading protection, transport clauses, warranty terms, etc.)
- Commercial leases
- IT contracts
- Company law (assets and liabilities guarantees, purchase agreements, company disposals, sale agreements etc.)
- International contracts (clauses in international contracts, INCOTERMS, litigation and GCT/Conditions, English terminology)
- Real estate contracts (sale and purchase of real estate in France, negotiating and prospecting)
- French business law in English (seminar in partnership with the French Training Company)
Please contact us for more information.
Our latest news
Developing a Compliance Program
A checklist outlining the key steps to take and the main issues to consider when developing a compliance program, including overlaps with the environmental, social and governance (ESG) frameworkLire l'article
DELCADE welcomes Pierre-Antoine Dubecq as a Partner M&A and Private Equity
DELCADE is delighted to welcome Pierre-Antoine Dubecq as a partner in the Paris office.Lire l'article
Publishing of the first French Guidelines relating to the Control of Foreign Investments in France
Published on 8 September 2022, the French Guidelines on the Control of Foreign Investment in France sadly are an unfinished workLire l'article