Delcade regularly practises in the field of Company law:
- Company creation (advising on the most appropriate legal forms, drafting shareholder agreements designed to prevent potential conflicts, negotiating management packages, by-laws formalities)
- Group restructuring (family transfers, group reorganisation and modernisation of the legal structure, legal and tax optimisation)
- Advising on acquisition or sale of business assets
- Advising on aquisition or sale of companies (M&A).
In the latter case, advice may include:
- Drafting of Letters of Intent and Memorandum: arrange and manage negotiations between the buyer and seller,
- Due Diligence of companies: Delcade undertakes a through analysis of the target company before its eventual acquisition and writes a legal report outlining the legal risks and the legal position of the company,
- Negotiation: Delcade negotiates on your behalf the sale or aquisition of the business, and suggests legal mechanisms and efficient tax measures to achieve the transaction,
- Drafting of documents (sale and purchase agreements and financing documentation, shareholders agreements, asset guarantees),
- Legal structure of transaction (creation of holding companies, LBO, issue of call options and other investment securities),
as well as any general corporate and business law advice.
In international affairs, Delcade regularly advises foreign companies that acquire equity in a French company (minority or takeover), as well as disposal or closure of a subsidiary or joint venture with a French company. The cross-border Delcade expertise, with a dual ability to check (double signature tax lawyer / corporate lawyer) and the bilingual capacity of teams, are major assets for foreign investors to secure their activities in France.
You can follow us on our blog for company law.