The Delcade Partners have advised for many years wine farmers, producers and wine trading houses, … in all areas of business law and taxation:
- Restructuring wine groups: Improving governance and structures, drafting shareholder agreements and statutes, reconciliations, review of tax issues and improve tax efficiency, …
- Disposal and acquisition of wine properties: employment, corporate and tax due dilige, advising during negotiations, drafting of legal documentation …
- Asset transfer: Diagnosis of financial situation and tax issues during transfer, due diligence of areas for improvement, governance set-up to accompany transfer.
Internationally, Delcade is capable to legally assist in the sale or purchase of wine estates.
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019