The Delcade Partners have advised for many years wine farmers, producers and wine trading houses, … in all areas of business law and taxation:
- Restructuring wine groups: Improving governance and structures, drafting shareholder agreements and statutes, reconciliations, review of tax issues and improve tax efficiency, …
- Disposal and acquisition of wine properties: employment, corporate and tax due dilige, advising during negotiations, drafting of legal documentation …
- Asset transfer: Diagnosis of financial situation and tax issues during transfer, due diligence of areas for improvement, governance set-up to accompany transfer.
Internationally, Delcade is capable to legally assist in the sale or purchase of wine estates.
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018