Delcade advises on all issues of real estate law, particularly within real estate acquisition, vineyard properties, estates, farms, houses, general buildings.
In accordance with our ethical rules, Delcade is permitted to intervene as an intermediary agent in real estate transactions.
This allows us to intervene in the negotiations of real estate in both, selling and buying exclusively on behalf of either the seller or the buyer, and, in addition to our legal and tax advice.
In the same way, we can also intervene in the rental field either on behalf of the lessee or lessor.
Our remuneration in this field of activity is consistent with the provisions of our code of ethics (cf. art. P.6.2.04 the Rules of the Paris Bar & Annex XV).
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019