With a strong experience in family asset transfers the Delcade partners will assist and advise you from the beginning of your project to identify legal and tax family issues and prepare your transfer in the best circumstances.
A company transfer, regardless of its field of action, is a major challenge for the directors, shareholders, their family and associates.
We accompany you to better define and understand the contours of your project and your family in order to secure a more efficient transfer customise the ways of its implementation and improve tax efficiency.
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019