Delcade provides advice to both Directors and company employees throughout the field of employment law in non-litigation and litigation matters as well as audit of psycho-social and safety obligations in the work place and the employer risks.
Our costs are adapted to the financial capacity of the client and often consist of a package negotiated on a succes fee basis.
In litigation, with the assistance, if necessary, of a specialist in employment law (Delcade works with specialised employment lawyers in Paris and Bordeaux) Delcade offers a “bespoke” service where the file is meticulously analysed before any decision is made. This include advising employees wishing to improve the terms of their employment agreement or business owners contemplating redundancies.
Litigation is only contemplated as a final resort, after the negotiation solution fails.
Working in partnership with an expert in psycho-social risks Delcade accompanies the company for all issues related to discrimination, equal pay, psycho-social risks, harassment, difficulties at work, professional employment risk evaluation document, social audit of the company …
Delcade has a strong expertise in the field of social relationship and advises its client in their national and transnational restructuring operations (downsizing, outsourcing operation, management or working conditions of working time, group conflict), but also on matters of direct and indirect wage policy (retirement, pension, employee shareholding).
The firm’s expertise extends to the management of the individual’s employment relationship (employment, contracts, holidays, illness, training, termination) and issues related to working conditions (health and safety, work organisation, safety social …).
Delcade’s skills also help to support the Directors in their decision-making and in defining their strategy.
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019