Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2018 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participates to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 10th and 11th December 2018 as a speaker.
He makes a presentation entitled “National Security and National Interest Issues in Technology Cases, the European Example.”
He also takes part to the panel “Enhanced Scrutiny of Technology Transaction” with Mark Williams, Professor at the University of Melbourne (Australia) and Chairperson of the Asian Competition Forum, Maria Pilar Canedo Arrillage, Professor at the University of Duesto at Bilbao (Spain) et member of the Spanish National Competition and Markets Commission (Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia), and Philip Marsden, Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges (Belgium), Deputy Chairperson of the Enforcement Decision Making Committee of the Bank of England and member of the Enforcement Decision Committee of the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- #COVID-19 : Confirmation by the Court of Appeals of Paris of the orders imposing on EDF to suspend the performance of the contracts for the sale of ARENH power due to force majeure - August 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Adoption of the temporary reduction from 25% to 10% of the capital holding threshold, triggering the control of foreign investments - July 29, 2020
- Draft Guidelines on agreements allowing to achieving sustainable objectives of the Dutch competition authority - July 15, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Regulated Access to Historic Nuclear Electricity and Force Majeure - May 26, 2020
- War of courts at the top of the European Union: The ruling of the German Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe - May 12, 2020
- France to expand the scope of its foreign investment control mechanism - April 30, 2020
- #COVID-19 : French Competition Authority listens to professional associations - April 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : What are the conditions of cooperation compliant with competition law according to the European Commission? - April 9, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Postponement of the payment of invoices for the supply of electricity and/or natural gas – Decree No. 2020-378 of 31 March 2020 - April 1, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Can I collude with my competitors to avoid a price war? - March 24, 2020