Delcade advises in all areas of intellectual property law, in non-litigation and litigation matters:
- Intellectual property: patent, trademark and copyright.
- Computer law: negotiation and drafting of agreements, software protection, protection of personal data
- Internet: e-commerce site, domain names, legal caviats GTC.
Delcade also assists its clients in all intellectual property litigation whether incivil, commercial or criminal courts (counterfeit, general infringements of copyright …)
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018