General Data Protection Regulation
Delcade has the ability to assist companies in their compliance with General Data Protection Regulation which will apply from May 25th, 2018.
The following link will provide Delcade approach in compliance process.
- French courts allow injunction to restrain unfair competition via the publication of misleading scientific study - October 26, 2020
- The ECHR reaffirms its commitment to whistleblower protection - October 13, 2020
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019