Delcade AARPI issued a comparative guide of FRENCH and UK companies.
An extract is available here:
The full content is available on demand through our contact form.
DELCADE FRENCH LAW FIRM uses innovative tools and is in position to compare French & UK laws in order to provide the most suited advice.
DELCADE can provide a comparison of:
– French contract law and UK contract law;
– French business law and UK business law;
– French corporate law and UK corporate law;
– French tax law and UK tax law.
With the help of this knowledge, Delcade is in a position to advise on the best law to govern an agreement, decide where to set up your European branch, French & UK tax, French / UK groups…
- France’s high court extends corporate criminal liability of surviving companies in a merger - December 7, 2020
- French courts allow injunction to restrain unfair competition via the publication of misleading scientific study - October 26, 2020
- The ECHR reaffirms its commitment to whistleblower protection - October 13, 2020
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019