VOTACCES a digital alternative platform for shareholder voting
At a time where law and particularly business law is going through a process of digitalisation, the French voting platform VOTACCESS is an alternative giving listed companies’ shareholders the possibility of using an electronic voting system.
Opened to every type of shareholder, VOTACCESS dematerialises the sharing of legal files, but also has the ambition of simplifying and safeguarding the shareholders’ voting rights.
Besides cost efficiency, VOTACCESS is currently the only platform giving shareholders the possibility to exercise their new rights according to the, soon to be, new Directive on shareholders’ rights (Dir. (UE) 2017/828 dated 17 Mai 2017 that will be modifying the Directive 2007/36/CE).
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018
- Trade secrets directive - September 30, 2018