Jérémy Bernard drafted the entry regarding the protection of legal privileges in the French version of the Dictionary of Competition Law displayed on the web site of Concurrences.
The Dictionary of Competition Law is a dictionary devoted to French and EU competition law, edited by Muriel Chagny and Emmanuel Combe. The authors are agents of the European Commission and the French Competition Authority (Autorité de la concurrence), members of the French Council of the State (Conseil d’Etat), judges of the French Judicial Supreme Court (Cour de cassation), and academics as well as lawyers and economists from the main firms specializing in competition law.
Read the article on Protection of legal privileges
- Publishing of the first French Guidelines relating to the Control of Foreign Investments in France - September 15, 2022
- Criminal repression of competition law: establishing institutional links between the French National Financial Prosecutor’s Office and the French Competition Authority - February 23, 2022
- Dictionary of Competition Law – Protection of legal privileges - February 22, 2022
- Adoption of the French Decree extending by one year the application of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - January 11, 2021
- French veto to the acquisition of Photonis par Teledyne - December 23, 2020
- One-year extension of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - December 21, 2020
- Strengthening the control of the European Commission on “killer acquisitions” - October 2, 2020
- The European Court of Justice upheld the support schemes of the Member States of the European Union for cogeneration units being or not high-efficiency facilities - September 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Confirmation by the Court of Appeals of Paris of the orders imposing on EDF to suspend the performance of the contracts for the sale of ARENH power due to force majeure - August 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Adoption of the temporary reduction from 25% to 10% of the capital holding threshold, triggering the control of foreign investments - July 29, 2020