Delcade has a great expertise in advising companies regarding contract documentation.
The lawyer drafting your documentation will help you establish your contracts (employment, sale or purchase, commercial leases, etc.). He or she will also assert your rights when negotiating and drafting the contracts.
In case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract, your lawyer is committed to defending your rights. Being a unique and privileged adviser, he or she accompanies you throughout all legal processes.
Delcade’s corporate department is also able to offer training to its business clients. Specially designed seminars can be organised at your business location or in our offices to train staff in order to improve their understanding of contract law and its many details. We offer seminars on the following topics:
- Sales development: technical contract (franchise agreements, distribution agreements, commercial agents, brokers, business contributions)
- Contractual techniques for improving contractual drafting ( how to draft a preamble, Memorandum of Understanding, applicable laws, choice of courts, price trading, trading protection, transport clauses, warranty terms, etc.)
- Commercial leases
- IT contracts
- Company law (assets and liabilities guarantees, purchase agreements, company disposals, sale agreements etc.)
- International contracts (clauses in international contracts, INCOTERMS, litigation and GCT/Conditions, English terminology)
- Real estate contracts (sale and purchase of real estate in France, negotiating and prospecting)
- French business law in English (seminar in partnership with the French Training Company)
Please contact us for more information.
- The ECHR reaffirms its commitment to whistleblower protection - October 13, 2020
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019