Delcade undertakes the defence of its clients (individuals and companies) in all French courts especially in the South-West of France (The High Court and District Court of Bordeaux, Bordeaux Commercial Court, Bordeaux Employment Tribunal, Agricultural Rent Tribunal, Bordeaux Court of Appeal) and in Paris (The High Court and District Court of Paris, Paris Commercial Court, Paris Tribunal, Paris Court of Appeal, Supreme Court.
For international clients, Delcade provides a full support in English in order to enable its clients to monitor and decide proactively to any changes of their files.
The litigation strategy of the firm is very efficient and has lead to many success litigations. Delcade selects its files and then gets involved substantially in the defense by also involving its clients (collaborative approach).
Clarity of legal writing, the relevance of doctrinal and jurisprudential research and the involvement of lawyers will increase the chances of obtaining a favorable decision. Selecting its files, Delcade facilitates proximity, availability and support in an often difficult and turbulent period.
The firm has obtained favorable decisions in varied and complex issues:
- Company Law (defending minority rights, expert management, defending partners victims of exclusion, establishing warranties, solving a conflict under a shareholders’ agreement, cancellation of a company diposal, commercial referrals) (please follow us on our blog dedicated to corporate and commercial litigation)
- Contract law (responsibility of contractor, contract resiliation, recovery of contractual debts)
- Technology law (domain names conflics, counterfeiting, infringement of copyright
- Property law (real estate appraisals, conflict of joint ownership, liability of the lessor, commercial leases litigation)
- Private international law (international litigation management, conflict resolution, law, referral to international courts)
- Foreign litigation (managements of conflicts in foreign subsidiaries of a French group)
- Social and employment law litigation.
- France’s high court extends corporate criminal liability of surviving companies in a merger - December 7, 2020
- French courts allow injunction to restrain unfair competition via the publication of misleading scientific study - October 26, 2020
- The ECHR reaffirms its commitment to whistleblower protection - October 13, 2020
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019