Delcade offers its clients a legally recognized 100% secure online contract signature.
Putting an end to the never-ending signing session, Delcade’s dematerialised deed by lawyer is efficient, and saves you time.
This 100% online deed by lawyer (acte d’avocat) is available for signing a legal document (contract, transaction, etc.) from the comfort of your own home in a completely secure way. No need to make an appointment or even use a pen!
- The signature is completed with a single click in a secure space, and the lawyer can then countersign the deed with a special key.
- The deed is then archived and kept in an electronic format by a third party archiver legally bound to the CNB (Conseil National des Barreaux).
- The client can of course print and download the deed on their computer.
- The dematerialised deed by lawyer (acte d’avocat) is dated in a manner that is forgery-proof and unchangeable (date certaine inviolable).
- The electronic archive, under the control and responsibility of the CNB, keeps it for a minimum of five years, with the possibility of an unlimited number of renewals.
Delcade offers this 100% online service as soon as the fee agreement is signed.