For the second year in a row, DELCADE has been ranked as a leading firm by the prestigious Legal 500.
On the basis of detailed analysis and surveys, The Legal 500, which aims to identify the best legal experts by practice area at the international level, has become the benchmark in the field of business law. Honored for the first time in 2019, Delcade has experienced strong growth with the arrival of eight new Partners, all specialists in their fields. With its full-service team, Delcade confirms its position for 2020.
An innovative business law firm created in 2014, Delcade brings together a team of 24 experienced lawyers, who practice collaboratively while retaining organizational flexibility and agility. Delcade is a full-service firm that supports start-ups, mid-size companies, large companies and foreign companies in all areas of business law: mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, taxation, contracts, intellectual property, information technology, international law, litigation, real estate, labor law, public law, restructuring, bankruptcy, and competition law.
Based in Paris and Bordeaux, the firm continues to expand and with additional partnership nominations anticipated in 2020 in practice areas including tax law, M&A, white collar defense, environmental law, and business litigation.
- DELCADE welcomes two new partners in employment law - May 7, 2021
- DELCADE opens a new office in Lille - October 20, 2020
- Bordeaux French Tech – Is France sexy for a foreign entrepreneur ? - June 11, 2020
- DELCADE ranked by LEGAL 500 for 2020 - April 16, 2020
- Delcade Avocats & Solicitors, took part in the sale of the entire capital of RAL Diagnostics to CELLAVISION AB - October 21, 2019