Benoît Lafourcade appointed National Representative of the International Bar Association’s Young Leaders Committee
Paris, January 8th, 2018 – Delcade, a French innovative corporate law firm (www.delcade.com), announces the appointment of its co-founder, Benoît Lafourcade, as a National Representative of the International Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Committee.
The International Bar Association is the world’s leading organization of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. The Young Lawyers Committee gets a new generation of practitioners involved through its reflections and its work. It helps them build their skills and networks thanks to the IBA’s program and events.
Benoît Lafourcade is a partner and co-founder of Delcade, lawyer at the Paris Bar and UK solicitor (London). A pragmatic and business-oriented practitioner, he assists companies and top executives who are looking for a general counsel with international skills and offering operational legal support. He co-founded Delcade with Fabrice Delouis in 2016, an innovative corporate law firm based on a new model offering the quality of service of a large law firm and the agility of a start-up. Benoît also leads Enter France (www.enter-france.com), an English-speaking service assisting foreign companies setting up in France.
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018
- Trade secrets directive - September 30, 2018
- The authorization to register specific unlisted financial securities triggers the advent of the blockchain - January 25, 2018
- Absence of compensation for breach of fixed-term contract for serious misconduct - January 25, 2018
- VOTACCES a digital alternative platform for shareholder voting - January 25, 2018
- Benoît Lafourcade appointed National Representativeof the IBA’s Young Leaders Committee - January 10, 2018
- General data protection regulation: major changes in France for corporations! - January 10, 2018
- Beneficial owners of french unlisted companies : new filing obligations - November 16, 2017
- Foreign investment in France: European Commission proposal - September 21, 2017
- French employment law update – foreign companies: few traps you should be aware of - September 21, 2016