Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2017 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participated to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 11th to 12th December 2017 as a speaker.
He made a presentation entitled “Merger Control and Protection of National Champions: the European Example.” He also took part to a panel regarding mergers with Professor Deborah Healey of the University of New South Wales (Australia), Alexandr Svetlicinii, Assistant Professor at the University of Macau and Knut Fournier, Chairperson of the Hong Kong Competition Association and General Counsel of Gobee.Bike.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- #COVID-19 : Can I collude with my competitors to avoid a price war? - March 24, 2020
- Asian Competition Forum 2020 : Differences in regulatory approaches between the EU and Asia through the example of luxury goods - January 14, 2020
- Presentation of the Asian Competition Forum - December 10, 2018
- Draft Withdrawal Agreement between the UK and the EU - November 20, 2018
- Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2017 of the Asian Competition Forum - January 17, 2018