Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2017 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participated to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 11th to 12th December 2017 as a speaker.
He made a presentation entitled “Merger Control and Protection of National Champions: the European Example.” He also took part to a panel regarding mergers with Professor Deborah Healey of the University of New South Wales (Australia), Alexandr Svetlicinii, Assistant Professor at the University of Macau and Knut Fournier, Chairperson of the Hong Kong Competition Association and General Counsel of Gobee.Bike.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- Criminal repression of competition law: establishing institutional links between the French National Financial Prosecutor’s Office and the French Competition Authority - February 23, 2022
- Dictionary of Competition Law – Protection of legal privileges - February 22, 2022
- Adoption of the French Decree extending by one year the application of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - January 11, 2021
- French veto to the acquisition of Photonis par Teledyne - December 23, 2020
- One-year extension of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - December 21, 2020
- Strengthening the control of the European Commission on “killer acquisitions” - October 2, 2020
- The European Court of Justice upheld the support schemes of the Member States of the European Union for cogeneration units being or not high-efficiency facilities - September 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Confirmation by the Court of Appeals of Paris of the orders imposing on EDF to suspend the performance of the contracts for the sale of ARENH power due to force majeure - August 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Adoption of the temporary reduction from 25% to 10% of the capital holding threshold, triggering the control of foreign investments - July 29, 2020
- Draft Guidelines on agreements allowing to achieving sustainable objectives of the Dutch competition authority - July 15, 2020