Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2017 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participated to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 11th to 12th December 2017 as a speaker.
He made a presentation entitled “Merger Control and Protection of National Champions: the European Example.” He also took part to a panel regarding mergers with Professor Deborah Healey of the University of New South Wales (Australia), Alexandr Svetlicinii, Assistant Professor at the University of Macau and Knut Fournier, Chairperson of the Hong Kong Competition Association and General Counsel of Gobee.Bike.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 13th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- #COVID-19 : Adoption of the temporary reduction from 25% to 10% of the capital holding threshold, triggering the control of foreign investments - July 29, 2020
- Draft Guidelines on agreements allowing to achieving sustainable objectives of the Dutch competition authority - July 15, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Regulated Access to Historic Nuclear Electricity and Force Majeure - May 26, 2020
- War of courts at the top of the European Union: The ruling of the German Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe - May 12, 2020
- France to expand the scope of its foreign investment control mechanism - April 30, 2020
- #COVID-19 : French Competition Authority listens to professional associations - April 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : What are the conditions of cooperation compliant with competition law according to the European Commission? - April 9, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Postponement of the payment of invoices for the supply of electricity and/or natural gas – Decree No. 2020-378 of 31 March 2020 - April 1, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Can I collude with my competitors to avoid a price war? - March 24, 2020
- Asian Competition Forum 2020 : Differences in regulatory approaches between the EU and Asia through the example of luxury goods - January 14, 2020