Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2018 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participates to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 10th and 11th December 2018 as a speaker.
He makes a presentation entitled “National Security and National Interest Issues in Technology Cases, the European Example.”
He also takes part to the panel “Enhanced Scrutiny of Technology Transaction” with Mark Williams, Professor at the University of Melbourne (Australia) and Chairperson of the Asian Competition Forum, Maria Pilar Canedo Arrillage, Professor at the University of Duesto at Bilbao (Spain) et member of the Spanish National Competition and Markets Commission (Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia), and Philip Marsden, Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges (Belgium), Deputy Chairperson of the Enforcement Decision Making Committee of the Bank of England and member of the Enforcement Decision Committee of the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- Publishing of the first French Guidelines relating to the Control of Foreign Investments in France - September 15, 2022
- Criminal repression of competition law: establishing institutional links between the French National Financial Prosecutor’s Office and the French Competition Authority - February 23, 2022
- Dictionary of Competition Law – Protection of legal privileges - February 22, 2022
- Adoption of the French Decree extending by one year the application of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - January 11, 2021
- French veto to the acquisition of Photonis par Teledyne - December 23, 2020
- One-year extension of the French special COVID-19 foreign investment control provisions - December 21, 2020
- Strengthening the control of the European Commission on “killer acquisitions” - October 2, 2020
- The European Court of Justice upheld the support schemes of the Member States of the European Union for cogeneration units being or not high-efficiency facilities - September 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Confirmation by the Court of Appeals of Paris of the orders imposing on EDF to suspend the performance of the contracts for the sale of ARENH power due to force majeure - August 24, 2020
- #COVID-19 : Adoption of the temporary reduction from 25% to 10% of the capital holding threshold, triggering the control of foreign investments - July 29, 2020