Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2018 of the Asian Competition Forum
Jérémy Bernard, partner of Delcade Avocats & Solicitors and Lecturer at Sciences Po (Paris), specializing in EU and French competition law, participates to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum in Hong Kong from 10th and 11th December 2018 as a speaker.
He makes a presentation entitled “National Security and National Interest Issues in Technology Cases, the European Example.”
He also takes part to the panel “Enhanced Scrutiny of Technology Transaction” with Mark Williams, Professor at the University of Melbourne (Australia) and Chairperson of the Asian Competition Forum, Maria Pilar Canedo Arrillage, Professor at the University of Duesto at Bilbao (Spain) et member of the Spanish National Competition and Markets Commission (Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia), and Philip Marsden, Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges (Belgium), Deputy Chairperson of the Enforcement Decision Making Committee of the Bank of England and member of the Enforcement Decision Committee of the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
The Asian Competition Forum was formed in 2005 by a group of Asian-based competition law and economics academics. It seeks to encourage research and teaching of competition policy, law and economics in the region and to encourage open debate about matters of current interest or controversy.
Web site of the Asian Competition Forum:
Dedicated web pages to the 14th Annual Conference of the Asian Competition Forum:
- #COVID-19 : Can I collude with my competitors to avoid a price war? - March 24, 2020
- Asian Competition Forum 2020 : Differences in regulatory approaches between the EU and Asia through the example of luxury goods - January 14, 2020
- Presentation of the Asian Competition Forum - December 10, 2018
- Draft Withdrawal Agreement between the UK and the EU - November 20, 2018
- Jérémy Bernard speaker at the Annual Conference 2017 of the Asian Competition Forum - January 17, 2018