Delcade acts for clients (i) whom activity has an important technological component (software vendors, integrators, OEM, manufacturing), (ii) that develop in a virtual or dematerialised context (website publishers, copyright , e-services, e-commerce), and (iii) that specialise in the management of large projects, or use scarce resources (telecom operators, renewable energy, satellites).
Depending on the legal, regulatory and custom rules, but also depending on business strategies and risk management defined with the client, Delcade offers all the facilities expected of a business law firm that has developed services in this area, both in terms of advice and litigation.
The firm also offers IT advice expertise in the context of corporate finance transactions (mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, equity participation, etc.) : risk analysis, due diligence of the activity and contractual instruments of the target and definition and implementation of appropriate industrial, commercial and contractual strategies.
Delcade’s clients include companies listed on Nasdaq.
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018