A French corporate lawyer mainly deals with international business transactions. In order to be able to give adequate answers to each client, a French corporate lawyer must have a broad knowledge of French business law which includes French corporate law, French commercial law, economic law, merger and acquisitions law, French employment law, French contract law, French tax law, accounting, securities law, intellectual properties, international law and all law that may regulate business transactions.
In selecting French corporate lawyers, multinationals doing deals or operating in France seek to maximize :
- Quality of work product.
But there is more to consider.
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018