Delcade AARPI issued a comparative guide of FRENCH and UK companies.
An extract is available here:
The full content is available on demand through our contact form.
DELCADE FRENCH LAW FIRM uses innovative tools and is in position to compare French & UK laws in order to provide the most suited advice.
DELCADE can provide a comparison of:
– French contract law and UK contract law;
– French business law and UK business law;
– French corporate law and UK corporate law;
– French tax law and UK tax law.
With the help of this knowledge, Delcade is in a position to advise on the best law to govern an agreement, decide where to set up your European branch, French & UK tax, French / UK groups…
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018