Delcade has a great expertise in advising companies regarding contract documentation.
The lawyer drafting your documentation will help you establish your contracts (employment, sale or purchase, commercial leases, etc.). He or she will also assert your rights when negotiating and drafting the contracts.
In case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract, your lawyer is committed to defending your rights. Being a unique and privileged adviser, he or she accompanies you throughout all legal processes.
Delcade’s corporate department is also able to offer training to its business clients. Specially designed seminars can be organised at your business location or in our offices to train staff in order to improve their understanding of contract law and its many details. We offer seminars on the following topics:
- Sales development: technical contract (franchise agreements, distribution agreements, commercial agents, brokers, business contributions)
- Contractual techniques for improving contractual drafting ( how to draft a preamble, Memorandum of Understanding, applicable laws, choice of courts, price trading, trading protection, transport clauses, warranty terms, etc.)
- Commercial leases
- IT contracts
- Company law (assets and liabilities guarantees, purchase agreements, company disposals, sale agreements etc.)
- International contracts (clauses in international contracts, INCOTERMS, litigation and GCT/Conditions, English terminology)
- Real estate contracts (sale and purchase of real estate in France, negotiating and prospecting)
- French business law in English (seminar in partnership with the French Training Company)
Please contact us for more information.