Paris, October 20, 2019 – Delcade Avocats & Solicitors, took part in the sale of the entire capital of RAL Diagnostics to CELLAVISION AB (Publ).
Delcade Avocats & Solicitors (Sophie Coignat, partner and Pierre Papelard, partner) advised the shareholders of the company RAL Diagnostics, a French company specializing in biological dyes in the medical and industrial sector, in the context of the sale of their shares in RAL Diagnostics to CellaVision AB (Publ), a Swedish listed company specializing in the medical technology sector, for an enterprise value of € 25 million.
RAL Diagnostics is positioned as a key player in the field of health and contributes to the innovation of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) by creating more efficient and environmentally friendly products.
CellaVision AB (Publ) was advised by FTPA Avocats (Nathalie Younan, partner, Johanna Grangier, associate) and the Swedish law firm Mannheimer Swartling (Per Asbrink, partner, Erik Hensfelt, associate)
- DELCADE welcomes Pierre-Antoine Dubecq as a Partner M&A and Private Equity - October 3, 2022
- DELCADE ranked Top Tier Firm by LEGAL 500 The Regions for 2022 - April 22, 2022
- DELCADE welcomes two new partners in employment law - May 7, 2021
- DELCADE ranked by LEGAL 500 The Regions for 2021 - April 21, 2021
- DELCADE opens a new office in Lille - October 20, 2020
- Bordeaux French Tech – Is France sexy for a foreign entrepreneur ? - June 11, 2020
- DELCADE ranked by LEGAL 500 for 2020 - April 16, 2020
- Delcade Avocats & Solicitors, took part in the sale of the entire capital of RAL Diagnostics to CELLAVISION AB - October 21, 2019