Benoît Lafourcade appointed National Representative of the International Bar Association’s Young Leaders Committee
Paris, January 8th, 2018 – Delcade, a French innovative corporate law firm (www.delcade.com), announces the appointment of its co-founder, Benoît Lafourcade, as a National Representative of the International Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Committee.
The International Bar Association is the world’s leading organization of international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reform and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. The Young Lawyers Committee gets a new generation of practitioners involved through its reflections and its work. It helps them build their skills and networks thanks to the IBA’s program and events.
Benoît Lafourcade is a partner and co-founder of Delcade, lawyer at the Paris Bar and UK solicitor (London). A pragmatic and business-oriented practitioner, he assists companies and top executives who are looking for a general counsel with international skills and offering operational legal support. He co-founded Delcade with Fabrice Delouis in 2016, an innovative corporate law firm based on a new model offering the quality of service of a large law firm and the agility of a start-up. Benoît also leads Enter France (www.enter-france.com), an English-speaking service assisting foreign companies setting up in France.
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Foreign Tax Credit - May 17, 2019
- PACTE law - April 23, 2019
- French Disclosure: the key differences in civil trial evidence gathering The civil trial and interlocutory measures - April 14, 2019
- The French law regarding forced execution of a unilateral promise in contracts - March 18, 2019
- Happy new year 2019 - December 29, 2018
- Posting of foreign employees in France : main legal requirements - October 23, 2018