Delcade recently advised Kimberly Clark Europe for the launching of a prize competition. It included drafting of the Participation Rules as well as checking the compliance with French Data Protection Regulations.
Promotions with prizes, including competitions, free draws and instant-win offers, are subject to a variety of legal restrictions in France. Delcade has a substantial experience in such area and advises various clients including international groups and small & medium-size companies.
- France’s high court extends corporate criminal liability of surviving companies in a merger - December 7, 2020
- French courts allow injunction to restrain unfair competition via the publication of misleading scientific study - October 26, 2020
- The ECHR reaffirms its commitment to whistleblower protection - October 13, 2020
- Whistleblower reporting systems – compliance in France - July 6, 2020
- Considerations in Commercial Contracting: Abrupt termination of an established commercial relationship - May 12, 2020
- #COVID-19 : The Amazon decisions: Our top 10 takeaways - May 5, 2020
- Buying and Selling A Vineyard In France - July 22, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – TV and Media - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – Franchising - June 19, 2019
- Setting Up Business in France – The Action Plan For Business Growth and Transformation Bill - May 17, 2019